This Connect 2 Classroom course is aimed at people who work, or would like to work, on projects on a daily basis and would like to achieve the PMP® Certification - based on PMBOK® Guide- 6th Edition. More specifically, this course is for project managers who want to master the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK®) - 6th Edition and improve their skills in managing projects. This course fulfills all exam requirements and approved 35 hrs of contact for the PMP Exam.
This program contains 10 highly interactive and modular course units. The course is enriched by engaging questions from real-life project situations. Through the two interactive mock exams (included as part of courseware), the participants will be optimally prepared to take and pass the exam.
At the end of this course, the participants will understand PMI’s framework, how to utilize it, and how to prepare for the PMP exam.
The participants will know:
- The benefits and value of project management.
- The project management principles and philosophy; the key concepts of project management domains, tasks, knowledge, and skills.
- How to professionally apply the project performance domains, knowledge, and skills?
- How to demonstrate that you have the capability to manage projects and communicate about them using standard accepted language?
- How to utilize the most common project processes, tools, and techniques?
- How project management relates to portfolio, program, and organizational management?
- How to prepare yourself for the Project Management Professional (PMP)
- examination and practice responding to sample questions?
- Those considering adopting the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge or taking the PMP examProject managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project assurance staff
- Project officers
- Consultants and contractors
Kurset innenholder tre bøker på engelsk som går i dybden på de 5 prosess gruppene omtalt i PMP® Examination Content Outline (som er organisert i forhold til the PMBOK® Guide-Sixth Edition):
Chapters 1-3: Gjennomgår sammenhengen og beskriver rammeverket for de 10 kunnskapsområdene.
Module 1: Course Overview
Module 2: Introduction to Project Management
Module 3: The Role of the Project Manager
Module 4: Initiating
Module 5: Planning